Whipped Hot Peppermint Mocha
Another holiday specialty drink just for you! Enjoy a blast of peppermint hot chocolate with our whipped hot peppermint mocha coffee!
- 1 packet Whipped Drinks Coffee
- 1 cup Milk / mylk
- Peppermint syrup or extract
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Peppermint bark
- Empty one packet of Whipped Drinks Coffee into a frothing jug or tall cup
- Add one Tablespoon hot water
- While tilting the cup towards you, use frother to whip until mixture is creamy and holds a foamy texture (about 60 seconds)
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread ( like Nutella ) into whipped coffee mixture
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons, about 1 packet, of your favorite hot chocolate mix into 8 ounces of steamed milk.
- Add 1 pump of peppermint syrup(or 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract)
- Dollop whipped coffee and Garnish with chocolate syrup. Add whipped cream and drizzle pieces of peppermint bark on top