Vanilla Whipped Coffee
Why get a Starbucks Vanilla Latte when you can add an equally pleasurable vanilla flavor to our whipped coffee.
- 1 packet Whipped Drinks Coffee
- 1 cup Milk / mylk
- Preferred amount of Vanilla Extract
- Empty one packet of Whipped Drinks Coffee into a frothing jug or tall cup
- Add one Tablespoon hot water
- While tilting the cup towards you, use frother to whip until mixture is creamy and holds a foamy texture (about 60 seconds)
- Pour cold milk / mylk over ice
- add a table spoon of vanilla extract as well as a dash of cornstarch to help the foam thicken.
- Dollop whipped coffee over vanilla infused milk