If you want the taste of a girl scout cookie while enjoying your morning whipped coffee this is the drink for you!
- 1 packet Whipped Drinks Coffee
- 1 cup Milk / mylk
- 1 packet of hot chocolate mix
- coconut milk
- 1 pump coconut syrup
- Chocolate + caramel sauce
- Empty one packet of Whipped Drinks Coffee into a frothing jug or tall cup
- Add one Tablespoon hot water
- While tilting the cup towards you, use frother to whip until mixture is creamy and holds a foamy texture (about 60 seconds)
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons, about 1 packet, of your favorite hot chocolate mix into 1/4 cup of steamed coconut milk.
- Stir until dissolved and then add 1 pump of caramel syrup and 1 pump of coconut syrup.
- Pour over a glass filled with ice and 6 ounces of coconut milk.
- Dollop whipped coffee and sprinkle with toasted coconut and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce.