Salted Caramel Whipped Coffee
Salted caramel, yes please! Caramel lovers rejoice in this to-die-for mix of whipped coffee and salted caramel.
- 1 packet Whipped Drinks Coffee
- 1 cup Milk / mylk
- 1-2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 1 pump salted caramel syrup
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- Empty one packet of Whipped Drinks Coffee into a frothing jug or tall cup
- 1-2 tablespoons of caramel sauce with original whipped drinks coffee
- Add one Tablespoon hot water
- While tilting the cup towards you, use frother to whip until mixture is creamy and holds a foamy texture (about 60 seconds)
- Add 1 pump of salted caramel syrup to 8 ounces of steamed milk or a glass filled with ice and chilled milk.
- Dollop spiced whipped coffee and garnish additional caramel and sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt.