Black Forest Whipped Mocha
Who is ready to make a tasty, chocolate and cherry-infused whipped coffee? We know we are!
- 1 packet Whipped Drinks Coffee
- 1 cup Milk / mylk
- Almond extract
- Hot chocolate mix
- 1 pump of cherry syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 cherry
- Empty one packet of Whipped Drinks Coffee into a frothing jug or tall cup
- Add one Tablespoon hot water
- While tilting the cup towards you, use frother to whip until mixture is creamy and holds a foamy texture (about 60 seconds)
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons, about 1 packet, of your favorite hot chocolate mix into 1/4 cup of steamed milk until dissolved..
- Pour steamed milk in cup (You can also make this one cold by pouring the steamed chai milk over ice before topping it with the whipped coffee
- Add 1 pump ofcherry syrup(or 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract) to the cocoa and pour over a cup filled with ice and 6 ounces of cold milk
- Dollop whipped coffee, drizzle with chocolate syrup and place a cherry on top